You have a lot of options in Newbury Park. At the Pilates Studio, we take a Whole Wellness approach with a resident Certified Nutritionist and Health Coach in addition to our Comprehensively Certified Pilates Instructors and Group Fitness experts. So what does Membership mean to you? Being tied into a contract to a big box workout facility where they don't notice whether you come or not? Not at The Pilates Studio. We KNOW our members and their needs, and we not only work with you to find the right fit in classes for your specific goals, but we hold you accountable for getting in and completing workouts! Our online reservation system means, you have a reserved spot in our classes. Our memberships mean you have a wellness expert onsite to help you to set and meet your goals! We can even Customize your membership around the Results you want to see! Whether it's to lose weight, tone up, or recover from an injury or surgery, we can help you create a schedule that gets you where you want to go.
You may have a regular work out routine that includes any number of things, maybe you're a runner, or you mountain bike, but you know that Pilates helps improve your core, stability, and flexibility which improves your overall performance. Or maybe Pilates is your passion! A Pilates membership means that you are committed to your Pilates Practice and our options fit right in to most budgets. Explore our memberships and if you want something a little more personalized, we can do that too.
Our Pilates + Group Fitness memberships keep you motivated sprinkling Pilates Equipment workouts amidst other activities to balance out your routine. Group fitness includes the Pilates Mat classes, Yoga, TRX, and Circuit training. You won't get bored with so many different options and our Instructors make sure each class is challenging and includes variety.
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
- Select one of the Contract Options above
- Click on “I agree with the above terms” and Click "Checkout"
- Enter Your Login information OR if You're New, Create your account in the "New to our site?" box.
- Fill out your Personal Information, agree with the waiver terms and Click on "Create Account"
- Enter Your Billing information and get started booking your classes!
- When you come in, we will review the terms with you and have you fill out some paperwork.
Please Note: all monthly membership classes expire in 30 days. No exceptions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit our class schedule for updates.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash or checks.
- The Pilates Studio is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Memberships require a 1 year commitment.
- Pilates Equipment memberships have an annual registration fee.
- Your monthly Series package expires after 30 days and will not be extended.
- Additional classes purchased and/or private sessions expire 30 days after purchase. Expiration dates will not be extended.
- Memberships cancelled prior to 1 year will incur a cancellation fee.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
- No problem! We have a 24 –hour cancellation policy on all Pilates Reformer/Equipment classes and a 12-hour cancellation policy on all Group Fitness classes. That means you can cancel up to 24 or 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use & without penalty
- Canceled classes cannot be switched within the cancellation window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day and if a spot is available, it’s yours!
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, call or email us at the studio.
- Please remember that when you cancel a class it affects more than just you. It affects our instructor, the person who didn't get your spot and the studio. Please be courteous to yourself and others by committing to your schedule and only canceling when absolutely necessary.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN THE CANCELLATION WINDOW OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
* RULES FOR MEMBERSHIPS & UNLIMITED SERIES
- No shows will incur a $10 no-show fee in addition to losing the class credit. No exceptions.
- Late Cancels will incur a $7 late cancel fee in addition to losing the class credit. No exceptions.
- We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
- Valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
- You may not pause or freeze a monthly membership without a valid medical reason. Minimum Freeze on an account is 2 Months.