Our Programs are flexible to fit your needs. We have Series Pricing, below, for a month-by-month option. Additionally we offer Membership pricing, if you are ready to commit long term to your wellness. Membership pricing is discounted to reflect our commitment to you, when you make that commitment to yourself. Review all of our pricing options then choose the option that best suits your needs. Be sure to read our General Terms & Conditions.
Are you looking for an unlimited option for group fitness classes, with the option to purchase Pilates Reformer classes at a discount? Check out our Memberships page!
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR SERIES PACKAGES
- Select one of the Series packages above
- Click on “I agree with the above terms” and Click "Checkout"
- Enter Your Login information OR if You're New, Create your account in the "New to our site?" box.
- Fill out your Personal Information, agree with the waiver terms and Click on "Create Account"
- Enter Your Billing information and get started booking your classes!
Please Note: all series packages expire in 30 days. No exceptions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit our class schedule for updates.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash or checks.
- The Pilates Studio is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- All Series packages expire after 30 days. Expiration dates will not be extended.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
- No problem! We have a 24 –hour cancellation policy on all Pilates Reformer/Equipment classes and a 12-hour cancellation policy on all Group Fitness classes. That means you can cancel up to 24 or 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use & without penalty
- Canceled classes cannot be switched within the cancellation window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day and if a spot is available, it’s yours!
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, call or email us at the studio.
- Please remember that when you cancel a class it affects more than just you. It affects our instructor, the person who didn't get your spot and the studio. Please be courteous to yourself and others by committing to your schedule and only canceling when absolutely necessary.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN THE CANCELLATION WINDOW OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
* RULES FOR MEMBERSHIPS & UNLIMITED SERIES
- No shows will incur a $10 no-show fee in addition to losing the class credit. No exceptions.
- Late Cancels will incur a $7 late cancel fee in addition to losing the class credit. No exceptions.
- We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
- Valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
- You may not pause or freeze a monthly membership without a valid medical reason. Minimum Freeze on an account is 2 Months.